If you could meet anyone in the whole world, who would you want to meet and why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my bf's wife. I think that explains why
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Living or dead?

If it could be either then Id pick my MIL. She died before I even met DH and I would love to get a chance to chat with her and get to know her and her to know me.

If its someone living....my friend Tara. We've been close friends for nearly 4 yrs now but never met in real life.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:16 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• the man who wants to marry me, im tired of being alone :( it's been a year since my last relationship
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 1:19 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I'd just like to meet another person, who has the same interests as me, my kids, AND who is nice, thoughtful, and not backstabbing or shitty.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 1:20 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• johnny depp - i love him
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 1:25 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• i would want not for me but my kids to meet my sister.....she died 3 years ago and her son doesnt know her and i feel like her child and mine deserve to know her and love her....but i know that will neer happen but thats what i want...just one day for them to know her and i wanna see her again....but lifes cruel and beautiful all at the same time....
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 1:26 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• My grandmother on my moms side. She died when my mom was 7yrs old.
    Se-Se

Answer by Se-Se at 1:33 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Anon :12....do you mean BF as in boy friend ..and he has a wife? Yikes....you need to get out of that horrible relationship if you have any self-respect at all. It can't be a good thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Bette Midler and Kathy Bates - I love their talents, they aren't model thin or gorgeous, they look like normal everyday women, and yet they seem to have so much compassion in them.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:50 PM on Sep. 2, 2009