OMG here we go my stupid question of the day lol

Okay I know how to lose weight 3 meals 3 snack total 1500 cal and exercise but If I'm pooping (sorry I know gross) more often regularly am I losing weight too? Do thinner people have more regular bowel movement than over weight? Beside waste is fat coming out sorry ladies really.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• LOL.....I'm skinny and my poop floats...I have several bowel movements every mnorning..well 2-3 sometimes another later on...(I eat a lot of fruits & veggies) & yes, I read that if you don't have at least one BM every day then the waste accumulates...day after day, year after year it builds up and that's part of how people get fat & it also leads to all kinds of other health issues...not a stupid question at all...my Aunt and Uncle joke about how their bowel movements have become top priority...really an essential thing to good health..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• NExt time you go number 2.. Look at it. if it floats then you're losing fat. if it sinks then its more waste
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 1:32 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• lol, speaking of poop, have you tried activia yogurt? it's sooo yummy and it helps you go poop! i like to eat it with banana nut crunch cereal or granola cereal. it's almost as good as an ice cream sundae!
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 1:42 PM on Sep. 2, 2009