I had an ultrasound at 18 weeks and the tech said that it was a boy!!

Well....I have a son and a daughter, I am carrying this one just like I did my girl a lot of the same issues, cravings, etc... I compared sono pics from all three and this one looks nothing like the other two. I also have a gut feeling it is a girl. All you can see from this baby's pics is something that looks like a penis,it is not between legs, you can't see a fanny, nothing. Just a floating ding dong, not even his scrotum. I went back a week later to see if they could get a better view. Baby cakes would not cooperate!!! She could not see anything. The tech "thought" she saw a scrotum but couldn't be sure. So now we don't know. I know this is not a questiong I just needed to vent. I can't talk to my family, they all have boys and are very jealous (instead of happy) when I had my daughter 13 months ago. Any similar storied to make me feel better? What was the outcome? Thanks for listening and your help...you ladies are great!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Same thing happened to me! I just KNEW from the begginning that I was having a girl but the doctor said she was a boy. So I told everyone I was having a boy LOL then went back for the 22 week ultrasound and sure enough, the tech said 99% sure it was a girl! I was like HA I knew it!
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 1:49 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• i never had the tech tell my with my daughter and she was a girl and my mother made the tech write it down and put it in an envelope when i went in they my son and of couse the paper and my dream was right. I had dreams both times and both times I was right. Go with you gut, dreams or instincts !!!
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 2:23 PM on Sep. 2, 2009