Anyone sell Jimer Jewelry?

I've been talking to someone about selling this jewelry and not sure about it. Was wondering if anyone sells this and has any thoughts.
Thanks!

katz

Asked by katz at 1:44 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Money & Work

• Well, I searched CM and couldn't find a single post besides this one with that name in it. But I did a Blackle search and found the website. The jewelry is beautiful. I have looked in to a number of companies that do jewelry and this is the first one that I can say I would actually see myself wearing. Plus it would be like a "virgin" market here on CM... So, that could be good! No competition. Let me know if you join. I could set you up a spot on my website to advertise.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:40 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• My mother in law has tried the jewelry biz, with not much luck. She's even done alot of craft shows to try to sell it. This is what I do

http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

If it's something that you're interested in, let me know. I'd love to help with any questions or advice.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 7:48 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I totally agree. This is the only jewlery line that was an interest to me when I was searching. I will keep you updated if I do it. Big decision in terms of having the time.
    katz

Answer by katz at 11:56 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• You can do an advisor search on the Jimer website, looks like the closest one though is in Wolcott. I don't know of anyone that sells it. Before you make a decision, see the jewelry in person!!! The most important thing in direct sales is to love the product you're selling, that will make it so easy to sell! Good luck!
    Cangel14

Answer by Cangel14 at 10:04 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I actually spoke to the Advisor in Wolcott and met with her and saw the jewelry. I did like the jewelry but started thinking mostly about having the time to really give it a lot of effort and wondering if I am ready to buy a bunch of jewelry. I was just hoping to speak to more then 1 person that sells the jewelry. The lady I spoke with is pretty new herself. Thanks so much for checking out the site and sending me in the right directions. Cathy you are always so helpful. Thanks again. Have a great weekend!!!
    katz

Answer by katz at 8:53 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Anytime, glad to help. I know it's a BIG decision to choose the right company and in the 2 years I've been with Lia Sophia, I've seen so many people come and go b/c it wasn't what they were looking for, plus I don't want you to make a big investment just to decide you didn't like it. With most direct sales companies you choose when to work... if you only want to have 1 party a month, then do it, or if you want to do 5 a month, great, it's up to you! I do 1-2 parties a week and it really doesn't take up a lot of time - maybe an hour of prep "work" of getting stuff together for parties and calling hostesses to check in, and then parties are only about 2-3 hours. It's all something to think about :) Hope you have a fun weekend!!
    Cangel14

Answer by Cangel14 at 10:33 AM on Sep. 6, 2009