BRITAX HELP!!!!!!!!

I am looking at Trufit vs Britax. Now, what makes the Britax so popular and why is it superior to the others??? Any suggestions, please!! NEED TO MAKE A DECISION SOON!! I have one child, have a large SUV, and she is 5 mos old, weighs 19 lbs and is 27 inches tall... Thanks girls!!!!!!!!!! HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I LOVE my Britax. I have the Boulavard Cs. It has a height adjustment by a knob. This way you dont have to uninstall the carseat to adjust. It can fit children 5-65 lbs. It is a convertible. Britax also has great side impact ratings/studies. Check out their website. They have all their studies and models online. They also have vidoes. My son started out in a Chicco infant carrier and moved to the Britax at 10 months. If you have anymore questions send me a message!!
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 2:25 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• We love our Britax and I liked the side impact features. It is also very comfortable for both of our kids. Our daughter is 5 and still uses her seat. We are about to get her a booster but she loves her seat. I know that doesn't help much but we are very happy with ours.
    Winter711

Answer by Winter711 at 2:26 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I have a Britax Boulevard as well. LOVE IT. Top-of-the-line safety ratings is what made us select this seat. Look for Babies R Us Coupons - they'll have 15% off all car seats (although I see you're wanting to make a purchase sooner than later). And yes, you'll child will be able to use this seat for quite some time. Plus the liner is WASHABLE!
    mevxoxo

Answer by mevxoxo at 4:22 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I love my Tf, personally better than the Britax Decathlon we have, the TF is easier to clean, can Rf to 35lbs instead of 33lbs, sits a bit lower thant he Britax, is taller then the Britax and is MUCH cheaper than the Britax. The TF had no rethreading harness and can sit more upright for older kids...rather than only 45 degrees giving more space for people inthe front seat.
    tabi_cat1023

Answer by tabi_cat1023 at 4:46 PM on Sep. 2, 2009