UUUGGGHH!!! dreams too.....???

i am almost positive i am pregnant. I havnt tested yet i am waiting to give myself time. I have every sympton in the book ( i just havnt vomited yet, but have been very nausious (sp) and light headed) Last night SO and i went to see his sister and the coupke that she lives with. They have three small kids. We had a blast playing with them. We left went home and went to bed. I dreamt all night ling that i was pregnant . I took every test possible. Dollar store, red dye, blue dye,digital they were all positive. I am getting ate up with this!!!! I thought i was preggo before, thats when i joined cafe mom. I have never had a dream about the test before!!!!! Uggh just had to vent ladies, sorry!!!

SamiS7

Asked by SamiS7 at 2:05 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• bump

SamiS7

Answer by SamiS7 at 2:51 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I too had a dream sunday night that i got a + test but it's too early for me to actually test. in the past i've strictly had dreams that i was actually prego with belly & all but i never ended up prego in real life so im hoping that now that i have had a dream of a + test that i actually am!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• i know that it sucks!!!!!
    SamiS7

Answer by SamiS7 at 10:35 AM on Sep. 3, 2009