Whould you send your teen to boot camp or military school

I am having a hard time getting my 15 almost 16 yr old out of bed and to school in the morning. He gets mean and nasty. Would you send them to boot camp?

dillonsma

Asked by dillonsma at 2:16 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• I remember your post - I say try, trying to fix it using the school system first but if they fail you; send his ass off to boot camp he'll be mad at first but hey he should've gotten that ass up and went to school.
    dorkish_face

Answer by dorkish_face at 2:26 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Only if I'd exhausted all my other options. If he's grouchy and won't get up in the morning, make him go to bed early the next night.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:27 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• without a doubt. if he/she didn't like my rules...then they would be shipped to BC
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:56 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I really don't think they will take him just because he doesn't want to get up in the morning! I think the spots should be saved for teens with real problems, not used for teens behaving like teens!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• YES!!! BUT AM SURE I WONT HAVE A PROBLEM I WOULD JUST GIVE HIMA ND OLD STYLE ASS WOMPING , BUT AS FOR YOUR SITUATION HE NEEDS JUVIE. HE NEEDS TO BE BROKEN DOWN , AND MADE FEEL LIKE CRAP TO BECOME A MAN. I KNOW IT SOUNDS HARD BUT SOMETIMES TOUGH LOVE IS BETTER
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 8:10 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• He-- yes!! he is being mean and nasty, don't want to follow your rules.. they will straighten up real fast.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:25 AM on Sep. 3, 2009