For all the preggo mommy's

do you get extremely horney? when I was prggo whith my baby, I would get so horney and for once I think I knew what it was like to be a guy...always horney lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i have been like that like once or twice, but every other time i jus dont feel like it lol. i hope i do get like that bc i know my DF is goin crazy!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Lol...give him some girl!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• i wish.. not like i was hoping. I do maybe once a week... but I wish it was more. ummmm my belly is getting big...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• nope.. I did when I was REALLY pregnant with my daughter, but with this one I have no interest at all. We've done it like, once since I got pregnant. I'm 13 weeks.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 3:07 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Definitely NOT. Total opposite.
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 3:19 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Most of my pregnancy I was....I had to have it at least once every night or I would go crazy...sometimes I would get it when my BF got home for lunch and then again later that night after he got home for the night. but here lately like the last month or so I haven't been. I have been getting really horney maybe only once or twice a week
    jessiesosore

Answer by jessiesosore at 3:51 PM on Sep. 2, 2009