omg

so the duggars are expecting baby #19! http://www.duggarfamily.com/
I personally think thats wonderful and God bless them! but what do you think? Would you want that many? (I would!)

lovelyli217

Asked by lovelyli217 at 2:24 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in General Parenting

• Some days I am so tired with 3 and another on the way. I can't imagine 19!! Congratulations to them! Just to add a comment, it has been amazing to me to read the comments on CM about the Duggars. Apparently most women are pro-choice when it comes to killing your unborn child but not pro-choice when it comes to how many you want to give birth to!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 4:37 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I think it is funny that people made this joke when they only had 14 children...since then they have spawned 5 more times. Eeep!
    Photobucket
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• 19 children, are you kidding
    no way!

i wanted 8-12 when i was a child but i figure that was because of the Waltons, Brady Brunch, Eight is Enough and i went to catholic school , there were families with a dozen
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 2:28 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• A dozen is pushing it...but 19? OMG! I can not imagine how hard it is for the girls in that family to keep up with all of the chores.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 2:32 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• i heard about that. but i only want 6-8 kids maybe 4 kids but i know a big family is what i want.
    teddybear123

Answer by teddybear123 at 2:32 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I have 2 and sometimes I think I'm crazy for that! lol
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 2:38 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• i think its crazy. i don't understand how they have the time to give each child the amount quality time each child deserves.
    jennalms

Answer by jennalms at 4:04 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I am happy for them. They seem to be wonderful people with a wonderful family. I am happy with my (almost) 3 and could NOT imagine having 19 but she seems to love it so more power to her.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 5:31 PM on Sep. 2, 2009