have you ever had an angel encounter?

when i was little (5 or 6) an angel came to me and said
"don't cry"
I had a lonely childhood to say the least and was crying very hard, let when a small child can not catch breath-crying
and I know it was an angel or a spirit of some female kind
the pain went away immediately

boredmom44

Asked by boredmom44 at 2:25 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Awesome... angels are messengers sent by God to bring a message to His people. He does sent them to comfort and to protect as well.
    Have I had an encounter. Not like yours but I do see the light of angels and I have felt their presence as well. Just last sat. night at church someone saw one and told me to stand where the angel was... needless to say I hit the floor and got ministered to. That was wild !
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:09 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I have, and I've had encounters with demons. I think everyone on this earth has had at least one encounter with a demon, but may not realize it. God doesn't use angels today the way he did in the BIble. But he does use them to comfort and keep us safe.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:31 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• oh He still uses angels today the way He did in biblical days.. Just not many talk about it due to religious people who deem them crazy .
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 4:12 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I work with the archangel Michael doing psychic healing and he introduced himself to me at a stoplight, when I was on my way to WalMart. So I have angel encounters all the time now. And I don't feel that they are the "property" of the Judeo-Christian religion. They are accessible to everyone who needs them and that is what is special about them.

In my first encounter, I was about 28 or so when my best friend, Jennifer, was killed in an automobile accident, along with her sister Tyra. I felt sad that I'd never see her again even tho I knew she was in a better place. She was only 25 and it bothered me. That night, I was lying in bed, unable to sleep and I suddenly saw a winged shape standing in front of my bedroom window. A sense of calm came over me. I heard, "She's fine. You can sleep now." And I did finally get to sleep.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 5:43 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I think I have in human form. I know my son has, as he described one to me once, clear as can be "They fly like planes," he said.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:03 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Yes I have.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:49 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I haven't personally seen one, but I had an experience that defies explanation except for angels. I was in a fatal (lost my mother) car accident as a child, and the car accident was such that my pelvis should've been shattered. I was sitting almost indian-style on the hump of the station-wagon, and upon impact (head-on collistion), my legs SHOULD HAVE gone into a split from the knees up. Instead, what happened was that I was suddenly on the passenger side of the car with my legs from the knees down under the passenger side front seat.

Angels are the only explanation for this. My legs were broken...I couldn't do this myself.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 9:30 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Two times my oldest daughter was saved from death and I know it was an angel but I didnt see it. Once when she was 3 I was almost nine months pregnant with her sister and we was at my sisters house and she took off running toward the road. I couldnt run so my brother took off after her. there was a lot of traffic and she was almost at the road. I was screaming her name but she ignored me. She fell down right at the road. I believe an angel pushed her down. Then when she was 15 while at her dads, she was walking a dog and took a shortcut through treelines and a small lot and this guy was following her and when she turned around to ask why, he knocked her to the ground and the last thing she saw was a needle going in her arm. She woke up with her panties around her ankles.The boy was never found but I believe an angel kept her from being killed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Archangel Michael is not the healing angel but a Warrior Angel.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 10:40 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I've had several encounters over the yrs. Always older and frail. This one was when my son was battling for his life for a week in the hospital. We didn't know what was making him sick or what caused it. I remember praying outside and yes I had bucket of tears and an older African American lady sat down had a cigarette and told me your son is going to be ok. Oh and one more thing. She used my name Jen and said you are still planning on having another baby aren't you? I told her I didn't think it was a good idea and she said sure it is. Your son Daniel will be ok and you will have another baby within the next yr. What about money, don't worry about money. I asked people where she went and everyone looked at me like I was crazy. I tried to thank her, but she vanished into thin air nobody knew her or saw her. The next day they found out what was wrong with my son and they gave him a different course of treatment.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Sep. 3, 2009