having another this soon??

Well im not 100% sure, but im almost positive im pregnant. Im having the same symptoms i did before I found out about being pregnant with my dd. Shes 14 months, but honestly, im a little nervous/embarressed to spread th news, of course i would be happy, but im not sure my family would be. I just turned 18 years old, I had my dd when I was 16. So im not really sure what to do. Anyone else had this problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well, I was 31, but I had my second son when my first was 10months old. People will have something negative to say I'm sure, but just brush it off. If you aren't pregnant, I would recommend using a better birth control method. It is hard being my age with kids, so I could only imagine being your age would be even harder. Good luck!
    LuvMyBoyzz

Answer by LuvMyBoyzz at 2:37 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• if you are more than capable to take care of your children and are able to support and love them, then their should be no problem at all. IT doesnt matter how your family feels. As long as you are the responsible caring mother that you should be. Good luck! If you don't want more after this i suggest BC, or maybe a condom though!
    ClvDandJ

Answer by ClvDandJ at 2:39 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• im 21 with my second boy and my son is only 10 months almost everyone will have something negative about it
    devlynsmommy08

Answer by devlynsmommy08 at 2:39 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• People will always have something to say about how many kids you have and when. I am expecting my third, my youngest is 2 1/2 and people still say "you know what causes this, right?" If you are pregnant and you tell people, be proud and wear a smile. There are soooo many women who would love to be able to have just one and can't. Good luck!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 2:52 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I'm not as young as you, but I won't let my children's father tell anyone about this pregnancy. I NEVER thought I'd have 2 under 2.. scares the living crap outta me!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 3:34 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Babies are Blessings. While it sounds scary to have ur children so close together in age, you are not the first one that is doing so... you may think others will look down on you, but you may also be surprised at how much support you may receive... if you are happy, then so be it... good luck.
    tayshae0306

Answer by tayshae0306 at 3:40 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I had my oldest daughter when I was 13 and then my oldest son at 15.Wow,that was a shocker for the whole fam!If you are taking of your babies and you are being a good mom then nobody else should have anything to say.You are 18 years old,It will be hard for you and probably a little hard for your family to understand,but it will work out itself.Good luck to you love!
    MommyLove23

Answer by MommyLove23 at 5:16 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Another thing,I am 25 I have six kids,I have a 1 yr old a 2 yr old and a 3yr old.Go figure!Who cares what other people think.As long as you do whats right and put your kids first.
    MommyLove23

Answer by MommyLove23 at 5:18 PM on Sep. 2, 2009