who here has noticed huggies diapers have gotten cheap

not the price the way there made, the tabs rip off there thin and the price went up by two / three dollars, have you had this problem?

truannmil

Asked by truannmil at 2:39 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

Level 1 (-2 Credits)
  • I only have had tabs rip off once and the price varys from where I shop. Normally here I can get the big box for around $18-20 give and take a few dollars.
    ZachsMom325

Answer by ZachsMom325 at 2:43 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• If I get the normal ones, I have had the tab rip off a few diapers, but when I buy the little movers, I don't have that problem. I like little movers because my DS is moving and grooving, but I hate that you get about 12 less diapers than the regular box. What a rip-off! BTW I only buy huggies because they send me coupons, otherwise I would but target brand.
    tabc531

Answer by tabc531 at 3:17 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• If you contact the company about the tabs, they should send you a coupon for a new pack. My friend had that problem a few years ago. Sometimes it's just a bad batch.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Luvs all the way
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Luvs are the worst diapers. They are cheap and I don't mean in price and they leak.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Sep. 3, 2009