coupons?

I was in line at the grocery store and the lady in front of me had tons of coupons like a coupon for every item. The cashier gave her a total of .7 cent I about hit the floor. She bought food and cleaning products with coupons and .7 cent how can I save like this?

Lydiasmom1402

Asked by Lydiasmom1402 at 2:42 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Check out redplum.com they are awesome! and eversave.com
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 2:43 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• i read on aol the other day a lady feeds a family of 6 for about 4 dollars a day. she went to the store with someone for an interveiw and spent .39 cents, before her coupons it would have been 279.00 dollars!!! crazy! and i just found this site where you can download coupons to your savings card for a store, like krogers or something, if the store is participating you can save even more that way and no cutting or searching through coupons. i never used them before but...im gonna start its amazing how much you can save with those things.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Wow, that's impressive. I feel like I am the great saver if I manage to save $30 in coupons.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:22 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• We always use coupons. Its saves us a ton of money. Especially on diapers.
    sopheeahsmommy

Answer by sopheeahsmommy at 3:34 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• It is a little work and pre planning. People who do this eat what they are getting on sake that week, but in my opinion it is worth it. I have been couponing a little while, and I have not become an expert yet.
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 4:08 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I think from what I have read people who do this spend a good amount of time each week doing nothing but searching circulars and internet coupon sites as well and tracking sale papers. One article I read said the lady spent 5 hours a week doing this... I personally do not have that much time. I have gotten some very good deals at time by searching some.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:40 PM on Sep. 2, 2009