Swine Flu and the kids...

My fiance is out of town and we NEED to go out to get food, do laundry, pay bills...etc.
Everyone we know has the swine flu so I'm left with no babysitters...I'm freaking out about taking the boys out (ones 14m and one is 1m) and risking them getting sick.
Any ideas about how to keep them from being TOO exposed?

MommaWoods

Asked by MommaWoods at 2:45 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Health

• Misread that. Wait til he gets home.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Why don't you and your husband take shifts. You go grocery shop while your husband stays home with the kids then send him out and you stay home. That is the ONLY thing that makes any sense at all. I have had the swine flu and people on here can claim its no worse than the regular flu but that is total bs and they obviously hadn't had it. I had a fever for 12 days and spent four in the hospital. My son was so ill he was in the ICU. So don't be ridiculous and risk it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Pay your bills online, pay a neighborhood kid to do your laundry and use a grocery delivery service. Do you have any family nearby?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:52 PM on Sep. 2, 2009