Just so tired!

I am 36 weeks pregnant as of tomorrow with my second son and I feel like crap like all i wanna do is sleep. I could do without eating or drinking or anything.. I normally fight sleep but here lately i can't seem to go without it! Is this normal? My hubby said that I did the same thing before i went into labor with our first son but I just can't seem to remember since it was like 3 years ago.. Ugh any1 else feeling this way??

Cameolynn

Asked by Cameolynn at 2:49 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im 35wks and some days and i feel the same way! i cant seem to get enough sleep im starting to think im gonna have this baby pretty soon here
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 2:53 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• SOOOOOOOO normal. Your body is taxed and your are prob running around after your first. Try to sneak in a few cat naps....its good for you and the baby. You're almost there!!!
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 2:56 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I remember I used to fall asleep doing whatever I was doing when I was to that point. I remember waking up once with socks all over me because I was mating socks when I had fallen asleep. I slept for like 2 hours!
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 3:01 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I'm 23 weeks pregnant and have hit the completely feeling wiped out stage. Just wait until the baby gets here and then you're battling sleep deprivation too!
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 3:14 PM on Sep. 2, 2009