Divorced at 19 years old....im pathetic

Only together 3 years married for 2......and im 19 years old and getting divorced.....im so pathetic. I hate him for how he treats me and our daughter...... and now im alone. I dont get to have more kids and im alone now.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• You're young. You will love again. You will marry again and you will have more kids with the guy you marry. Stay positive. Your young. Take it as a lesson learned.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 3:03 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Just because you're not with the guy doesn't mean you don't get to have any more kids. Find a good guy that'll treat you right. You're not pathetic, you're just young and made a bad choice. It happens to everyone. Fix that mistake and get yourself into a good, healthy relationship (even if that means just a relationship with yourself). You're still plenty young with lots of life ahead of you for you and your daughter. Fuck the guy who can't treat you right, always remember you deserve the best!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:04 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• im 19 and going thru pretty much the same thing. I have 2 kids though. Good luck, there are other guys out there. Its just hard to find one who isnt scared off by kids :/
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 3:06 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• It seems like the end, but its just the beginning. You and your daughter have a fresh start and you will love again and he will be the RIGHT man. I didn't marry my DH until I was 33, we now have 2 kids. Get rid of the jerk and move on, take some time for yourself. Go back to school, get a great job, you have all the time in the world. You just have to get through this rough patch, and you will, and you will be better for it.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:07 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I wont have kids with another man. Nothing against women that have more children once remarried but thats not for me.......and i dont ever want to remarry. I didnt want to get married the first time. He did and my mom made me marry him because i was pregnant and it "looked bad on her".......just being alone is hard...... i used to have friends....he made me lose them.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:08 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• well not to be ude but if you didnt want to even et married then why are you suprised that you're in a divorce now? if the guy you married is a jerk to you and your daughter then you know its right to move on and you're not pathetic..if it was somethingyou didnt want to begin with then it wont be"miserable" to move on right?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I was 16 when I got married the first time. My 1st x cheated and left me for a 30 yr old, sent me home to mom and divorced me. I was the only one in my high school that got married and divorced before graduation! I never thought I was pathetic. I thought HE was pathetic for not helping me work at our marriage. I know you hurt now but let's look at some positive thoughts ...like maybe you fell for the wrong guy and the right guy will come along and love you and will give you more babies.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:12 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• use this situation as a lessoned learne, losing your friends is not a wise choice to do for some guy. you will love again, i promise! your only 19! you have NO IDEA how much LIFE you have ahead of you! keep your head up... he wasn't meant for you and being alone will only make you STRONGER! use this time alone to focus on you and your daughter. there is a reason for everything!!

best of luck to ya!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I wont have kids with another man.

I wouldn't say this if I were you. You never know what the future holds. You are 19 and your immaturity about love, relationships, and even life shows. I'm not saying you're a bad person, you're just young and inexperienced. It'll get better if you stay positive and take care of the NOW. Don't worry about what will be happening 10yrs from now...b/c you just don't know. Be thinking of tomorrow or the next day first. You'll get through this.
    joannakitler

Answer by joannakitler at 3:15 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• So what if you find the man of your dreams and he wants to have kids? Children are great! I understand you are going through a hard time now but don't say you wont because things may change later down the road.

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 3:17 PM on Sep. 2, 2009