Can I ask for prayers, good wishes, whatever you do?

As many of you know, I suffer from Fibromyalgia, and there are times I get hit with a Fibro flare, meaning it's worse than usual,and all at one time,for sometimes days, sometimes weeks. Anyway, I woke up in a flare this morning,and went ahead and worked,not smart, but we need the money,so I did,anyway. Could you all please say a little prayer, send you positive thoughts,and wishes, whatever you do,is great with me. Just that I won't be in this flare for 3 weeks,like the last one,and if it is long,that I can keep working,without all the pain I'm in now. Thanks so much.

stvmen88

Asked by stvmen88 at 3:14 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• You are in my thoughts .... I too suffer from Fibro and have those days as well...
    I hope the pain slows for you soon... as I know that bc of the weather change I will also be
    going thru the same....

Blessings to you
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 3:39 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I pray for your healing.
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 3:49 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Blessings, I hope you feel better soon.
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 4:10 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I just said a prayer and added you to my prayer list.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 5:14 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Sure will.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:48 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Let's pray for each other..I too have Fibro and am experiencing a really rough patch right now as well. I just can't seem to get relief from this episode, and I really don't know what else I can do to make it any better. If you are like me, I'm sure that you have very hard days emotionally as well, since Fibro and Depression seem to go hand in hand.
    I will certainly pray for you and for healing. I pray there will be a cure found someday very soon !
    God Bless you
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 7:56 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Dear Lord, I pray that you will relieve stvmen88 and lighthousemom3 of their pain. I pray that you will give them strength and healing. Help them to feel your presence and be comforted by it. We know that you love them and care for their wellbeing. Thank you for hearing my prayer. In Jesus' name I pray - amen.

cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 8:17 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Sending you warm thoughts. I hope you feel better soon.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:32 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Thank you all so much for the prayers,thoughts and good energy. Lighthousemom3,and gmasboy,it's nice to know I'm not the only one who has to deal with the monster. What a nightmare it is. Cleananturalady,that was a beautiful prayer,thank you very much. I am feeling a little more myself this morning. I think I'm going to see if my doctor will up my dosage of Cymbalta. I don't think this dosage is doing me any good anymore. Once again,thank you all for caring.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 8:33 AM on Sep. 3, 2009