ok i need a pep talk..im so down right now things went from bad to worse

i have to start looking for a job being my husband lost his and im so beyond stressed i just dont have the oomph to go anymore i just wanna crawl under a rock and hide...anyone else gone through hard times and pulled through?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• Oh, yes.

I'm there now. DH has been out of work for nearly five months now. I'm working two jobs.

There are definitely days that I want to do NOTHING. But crawling under rock would only dig me deeper, you know? You can't just curl up and die. As Dory said, "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Answer by gdiamante at 3:39 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• When my 1st husband left me I was really down. I had never completed my college degree because his came first and he would always support me. I ended up having 3 teenage daughters at home to take care of and people telling me I'd never be able to hold onto my dreamhome. I let it tick me off without ever telling anyone. At night I'd cry but in the mornings I did everything I could to show my ex and everyone else that I could make it on my own.

I have only 10 years left on my 30 year home loan (5 year early payoff!) and am doing great. Don't get discouraged but realize that there is an end in sight and you can make it.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 3:27 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• remember a hard time that YOU went through, it seemed huge then, but i bet it seems smaller now, find strength in yourself, you have been strong in the past, you can be strong now
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 3:38 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• You are strong enough to get through this.
    mommyaunt412

Answer by mommyaunt412 at 3:57 PM on Sep. 2, 2009