has anyone here experienced this?

I was watching I didn't know I was pregnant and I was wondering if anyone had experienced this? how do you not know? Not criticizing, just curious

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I didn't know I was pregnant until I was 30 weeks. I was exercising, on birth control, my periods never became real regular after my first child. I was even losing weight. I ended up going to the doc because I had started bloating out of no were and couldn't poop. That's when the doc told me I was pregnant, 30 weeks pregnant. I didn't feel any movement because the baby was so small. I had him 8 weeks later. In the back of my mind I think I should have known.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• op- thank you! I was just having a hard time understanding how it can happen. I mean, I feel my baby move all the time, but from what I gather, I am not the norm as far as that goes. I am overweight and this is my first, but I have been feeling her move since week 14...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:49 PM on Sep. 2, 2009