husband?

Why do they have to be so mean sometimes? My husband and i are going on the 3rd day of fighting! IM so tired of it.monday was over something at the river..Tuseday was over my friend not knowning him,And b/c she dont know him i should not be friends with her.I told him im sorry i have been friends with from age 6 and now we are 18 and 19! Well this morning everything was okay untell i started to talk to her on IM he got mad and started yelling at me again! Well long story short he called me a bitch told me to get out and never come back and says i hurt my son everyday! ehh how can i fix this hole thing how do i make things better please help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:38 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• time, you both are very young, sounds like high school stuff
    you are parents and have to act as such
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 3:40 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• There's no trust in your relationship. Why is that? That's the question you should be trying to answer.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 5:05 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• They're not supposed to be mean. Sounds like there's some growing up needed here.

His trying to control your friendships is a GIANT RED FLAG.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:42 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• He needs to grow up. Sure maybe invite your friend over so she can know him. But he needs to calm down and stop being so demanding.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 7:07 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• i would have her come over but she lives in CALI lol!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• i know how u feel that happens to me to i guess they dont mature as much us to im 19 n his turning 20 n we have a son we went through a face where we faught over the dumbest stuff everythign turned to a fight n i knew he was getting tired n so was i so i talk to him seriously n i told him we either gotta make it work out or if its just gon be like this then were only harming ourselfs n our son n we both talked now we learned that its not the same when it was just us two then now with our some we are trying to do the best we can n compromise on everything he has changed n so have i n now we are so much more happy u should try talking to him if theres still hope then u should both work with each other to fix whats wrong n make a happy family sometimes its hard but its never impossible messege me in case u wanna talk
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 9:23 PM on Sep. 6, 2009