Why do they have to be so mean sometimes? My husband and i are going on the 3rd day of fighting! IM so tired of it.monday was over something at the river..Tuseday was over my friend not knowning him,And b/c she dont know him i should not be friends with her.I told him im sorry i have been friends with from age 6 and now we are 18 and 19! Well this morning everything was okay untell i started to talk to her on IM he got mad and started yelling at me again! Well long story short he called me a bitch told me to get out and never come back and says i hurt my son everyday! ehh how can i fix this hole thing how do i make things better please help!

Asked by Anonymous at 3:38 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• time, you both are very young, sounds like high school stuff
    you are parents and have to act as such

Answer by boredmom44 at 3:40 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• There's no trust in your relationship. Why is that? That's the question you should be trying to answer.

Answer by feesharose at 5:05 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• They're not supposed to be mean. Sounds like there's some growing up needed here.

His trying to control your friendships is a GIANT RED FLAG.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:42 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• He needs to grow up. Sure maybe invite your friend over so she can know him. But he needs to calm down and stop being so demanding.

Answer by SylviaNCali at 7:07 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• i would have her come over but she lives in CALI lol!!!

Answer by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• i know how u feel that happens to me to i guess they dont mature as much us to im 19 n his turning 20 n we have a son we went through a face where we faught over the dumbest stuff everythign turned to a fight n i knew he was getting tired n so was i so i talk to him seriously n i told him we either gotta make it work out or if its just gon be like this then were only harming ourselfs n our son n we both talked now we learned that its not the same when it was just us two then now with our some we are trying to do the best we can n compromise on everything he has changed n so have i n now we are so much more happy u should try talking to him if theres still hope then u should both work with each other to fix whats wrong n make a happy family sometimes its hard but its never impossible messege me in case u wanna talk

Answer by Alejandra10 at 9:23 PM on Sep. 6, 2009