WHAT CAN I DO FOR MORNING SICKNESS?

i have a one and a half year old son when i got pregnant with him it was a high risk pregnancy but i never felt any morning sickness now im pregnant n im 9 weeks up to now no complications but i feel so horrible with the morning sickness i dont even look forward to cooking or eating i dont know what to do anymore please help

Alejandra10

Asked by Alejandra10 at 4:08 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Preggie Pop and Preggie Pop Drops!!!
    I know they sell them at Motherhood Maternity, not sure where else.
    They're awesome and they work wonders !!!
    $4.95 for 21 pieces, the best money I spent during this pregnancy so far!!!
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 10:47 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I never had morning sickness....but my friend has had it since day one. Your doctor can prescribe you something if you aren't getting any relief. I have heard that Ginger helps, eating small meals, prego pops. I would just google and see what you come up with. Good luck
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 4:39 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I had terrible morning sickness with my first one. I would throw up constantly until noon, even if I drank water it would come right out. And later in the day it would get better. If you are not really throwing up and just nauseated then try some crackers or something in small quantities. Staying empty stomach actually worsens the nausea in most cases. For me the foods I could eat were sour foods like raw tomatoes,orange or I would add lemon and make the dish sour. It actually isn't too good as it might increase gas but I was atleast able to eat something rather than nothing. Good luck and hang in there it usually gets better after 12 weeks or so
    SweKrish

Answer by SweKrish at 5:09 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I kept crackers around to munch on when I felt like I was going to get sick. And the only thing I could drink was flat, warm sprite. It might be hard with another kid, but just try to rest as much as possible. I got sick more hwen I was up doing stuff than when I was laying down on the couch.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:13 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I have morning sickness, so I know where you are coming from. Not fun at all. With my last two my dr. perscribed Zolfran which helped alot, with this one I have tried the Ginger candy but the taste was horrible so I couldn't handle that and now I suck on alot of peppermints which seems to help out some. Crackers are really good too. Keep your chin up, I know it is not fun at all, but it will be gone soon around 14 weeks you should start to feel better. :)
    Tarabon

Answer by Tarabon at 6:14 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• THANK U SO MUCH FOR ALL UR HELP I TRIED MOST OF THEM ALL I NEED IS THE ONE THAT U BUY AT MOTHERHOOD CANDY THATS NEXT TO TRY THE CRACKERS REALLY HELP ALOT THANK U SO MUCH
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 9:00 PM on Sep. 6, 2009