involving visitation..please, please read

Does anyone receiving child support use the website to check the recent payments and whatnot? I heard the other day my sons sperm donor had filed for visitation( he basically has no contact, its been over 6months) which would mean we would have a hearing. I have not received any papers. I had just heard this yesterday. My sister ran into his sister and she said that he had served me with papers for visitation. My question is on the website it says recent scheduled events/apts. If he had already done this would it be on there? There is nothing listed and I have not received anything, but if it was true the paper that would come would have a date and time so im thinking that it would have already been on that site right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I don't know if it shows up on there, I've only ever looked to check out payments.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Call the clerk of the court. You should be able to get an answer there. For a court appearance, you do have to receive some kind of official BY MAIL or process server notice.

Soundslike he's just messing with you.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:59 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• if you'd been served you would know.. they have to give it directly to you or leave it at your residence. If you haven't received anything then he's probably telling his family what they want to hear.. or you might get served soon. I'd call the court clerk's office, you should be able to get their number from 211. They will have any records of pending hearings or whatever. Good luck
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 5:17 PM on Sep. 2, 2009