Baby Daddy Issues What should I do?

So i've been with my boyfriend for 5 yrs Now and we have a 2 yrs old Daughter and another baby Girl on the way we are Due Dec 25. He Doesnt want to me committed i guess and confirmed he doesnt want to be with me anymore or spend the rest of his life with me and i understand - BUT he doesnt want us leaving his house - My mothers house has an Apartment in the basement and he doesnt want us down there b/c of the Mold and humidity and the babies and fine i get that But he wont buy us a Dehumidifier which will work he just doesnt want us there period. He wants us at his house till I get to save up and buy a home. I dont get him i dont wanna be there and sleep with him while hes out doing whatever the hell he wants and being with God knows who - What should I Do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• he does not want you
    but
    does not want you to leave

you know, you can decide what to do for yourself
    why are you allowing him to make your own decisions
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 4:32 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• In the end, do what's best for you and the baby. I would leave. It sounds like he wants to control things while he's off doing who and what he wants. You're better than that and deserve better. Stand up for yourself and your precious package. Best of luck to you and sending you warm wishes.
    ReadyForMadelyn

Answer by ReadyForMadelyn at 4:47 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• YOUR decision. He can have input but it's YOUR decision.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:17 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I'd tell him to fuck off..It's your life and as long as your mom's downstairs apartment is safe for you and your kids then I wouldn't worry about it. If your not marrie dthen there's not a damn thing he can do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:51 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• The downstairs isnt safe for us - But hes using that against me saying " thats shows us and yourself what type of a mother you are" if i move there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Sep. 3, 2009