i promise....

i promise to raise my kids better then my parents. To listen to their problems their hopes and dreams. I promise to NEVER take my anger out on them. I promise to teach them respect. I promise to give them as much love as i can. I promise to do anything i can to make them happy. I promise to treat them equally. I promise to be there in good times and the bad. I promise to be the best parent i can be.

What do u promise ur kids??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in General Parenting

• I promise to treat you like a person, not always a child that doesn't know anything. I promise to respect you, and you to respect me. I promise to teach you everything that I know about this wonderful world. I promise to be humble and admit when I've made a mistake. I promise to take care of you the best that I can because God has given you to me to raise. Ipromise to be the best mom and wife that I can be.
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 5:48 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• why post anon on this? and yes i think every parent promises there kids this,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I promise to do my best.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 5:30 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I promise to raise them in such a way that they can become independant adults, knowing how to care for themselves and their family.
    Petie

Answer by Petie at 5:56 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• OP...i post everything anon.. i dont know y but i feel stupid when i think about stuff like that. i have never been the type to tell ppl my feelings about anything
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 PM on Sep. 2, 2009