(spinoff of other question) How many of you don't wear undies? I can not believe so many don't, I'm not objecting though, its your choice I am just surprised how many said they don't wear undies, so does that mean you get your VA-JAY-JAY (term borrowed from other mom) SWEAT all over your pants? ew

btw if you wear thongs, those are considered undies/panties/lingerie, there is no aisle in the store that says "the no-undies aisle", sorry if this sounds negative, just trying to keep it real lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:22 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Its' much cleaner to wear underwear and yes it's gross when people don't...your "va-jay-jay" is a breeding ground for bacteria...why would you want it exposed...and as far as thongs. YUK....why would you purposely want something stuck up your butt crack....that's dirty...blech and going without a bra is totally different...your boobs are not a breeding ground for bacteria.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 4:58 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• i can't go w/o undies, and the thong is a no go for me too, i like by butt to be covered lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:23 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• i sometimes wear panties sometimes i dont... if im goin out i do.. if im goin to put on jeans i do. if im not goin anywhere i dont or if im gettin into PJs i dont.. and yes u get ur vagina sweat on ur pants if they arent baggy enough lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I wear panties when I leave the house, but if I am at home I don't wear any! I cannot stand them riding up!!!
    mommy2karsyn

Answer by mommy2karsyn at 4:30 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I always wear underwear! I wear jeans and hate the itchy scratchy on my..........yeah. Maybe my jeans are to tight?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:31 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• The only time I wear any is when I'm on my period and have to attach the pad to something. About 6 yrs ago I started getting rashes where I have skin rubbing on skin, inner top of my thighs and under my breasts. The dr said it has to do with my body chemistry, an internal fungal infection and my blood sugar. I had a rash that went along (sorry if TMI) the tops of my thighs all the way around on the inside past my vagina towards the underside of my rearend. It took almost a year to get rid of it. Nothing helped because I didn't know what was causing it, EVERYTHING I tried on it just made it burn. Everytime I start to wear them again in the summer when it's humid, the rash starts to come back. I'd describe what it looks/feels like, but that's just too TMI for most of you.
    So, I don't wear underwear, I actually have one now from my period last week. Hurts like a b***h too.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 4:32 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I love underwear!!! I cant not wear them...i think i would have more VA-jay-jay sweat if I didn't! lol

Skurvy

Answer by Skurvy at 4:34 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I always wear underwear. I would think that clothing such as jeans,shorts,pants would chafe and damage the delicate tissues down there. And think of the germs that might get in there? Holy cow. I wear undies to keep myself healthy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Oh I don't know. I could go without a bra-I don't need much support but I have to wear undies. It would be irritating without them.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 4:46 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Vajayjay sweat? Lol. I'm in the AC all day, my vajayjay doesn't sweat! Lol.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 4:59 PM on Sep. 2, 2009