Can I get a Loan?

I make so little money I cannot buy anything I need for the baby Im eight months pregnant I could get everything with about 1500 I only have two weeks until my due date can I get a loan Im under 18?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:40 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Money & Work

• you would have to have a co-signer. Also you would have to prove you could pay the loan back... plus a good credit score. IF you have all of those then you should be fine. Dont stress everything you need you will get.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• no you can't. you are not old enough to be held accountable or to sign legal documents
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Look for cloth diapers, baby clothes, a bassinet or crib at second hand shops, on craigslist and on freecycle; breastfeed (it's free); as soon as your child is born, file for child support (if the father is under 18, his parents will be responsible.

It is not too late to consider adoption; your baby may be better off with a stable, two parent family with the financial resouces to feed, clothe and educate your baby.

Good luck to both of you.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:33 PM on Sep. 2, 2009