Do you you have an INFORMED opinion on the comment?

Disclaimer: this is someone else's comment but I thought I would put it out there for those you can refute it or not. We are looking for actual sources here. I will do the reading just point me in the right direction please. Please read it all before commenting. Continued in comments.

The American people elect a president with a total of 142 days experience as a US Senator from the most politically corrupt state in the Union whose governor is ousted from office. The President's first official act is to order the close of Gitmo and make sure terrorists civil rights are not violated. The President down plays the "War on Terror" and names 9/11 "Service Appreciation Day".

1. The U.S. Congress rushes to confirm Attorney General, Eric Holder, whose law firm we later find out represents seventeen Gitmo Terrorists.
3. The CIA Boss appointee,

cont

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think when you pick and choose information you could make anyone look bad.

The poster may have picked and chosen, but there was so much to pick and choose from and it hasn't been a full 7 months. There is the problem. That there is sooooo much stuff that isn't good. His bad decisions far out weigh his good ones.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:20 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• OP
    2. The CIA Boss appointee, Leon Panetta, has absolutely no experience, has a daughter Linda, we find out, who is a true radical anti-American activist and a supporter of all the Anti-American regimes in the western hemisphere.

3.. We got a Tax Cheat for Treasury Secretary who did not properly file his own taxes for 12 years.

4. A Commerce Secretary nominee who withdrew due to corruption charges.

5. A Tax cheat nominee for Chief Performance Officer who withdrew under charges.

6. A Labor Secretary nominee who withdrew under charges of unethical conduct.

7. A Secretary HHS nominee (Daschle) who withdrew under charges of cheating on his taxes.

9. Multiple appointments of former lobbyists after an absolute campaign statement that no lobbyists would be appointed.

10.Obama has now been president for seven months and yet he & wife, the Christian family they claim to be, have not attended
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• What do you need? Its all been on the news.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:03 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I think when you pick and choose information you could make anyone look bad. ANYONE. Take me for example... if I chose only tidbits of reality here is what you could come up with...

1. Helped a friend get an abortion by driving her to the appt, 2. arrested for smoking pot (age 17), 3. cheated on husband, 4. forgot to buckle child in car seat, 5. has a brother who was in rehab for drugs, 6. dropped out of college.

That is not an accurate picture of my life AT ALL. I am a successful, happily married, working mother with great kids... what you read above is not even 1/1000 of the big picture. Most of it happened over 20 years ago... but you see what you WANT to see, which is rarely reality. I don't think this is any different.

Thosoe are
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• yes, anon, but the points about Obama have happened RECENTLY and over several months --- NOT DECADES or even a year!!!!

thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 5:12 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Would you question your kid's high school principal if they hired crooks as a teacher?
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 5:15 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Most of it is true. I remember hearing about these things. They are all seperate actions so you need to google each one if you really want to get the facts. Here is a start with the one I know is false
    http://www.factcheck.org/askfactcheck/print_is_leon_panettas_daughter_a_radical_anti-american.html
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 5:23 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Are you saying you want a link to show when Obama began his time as a US Senator? (He was sworn in Jan. 5, 2005)

Or that you need a link to verify that he immediately moved to close Gitmo? (He was sworn in on Jan. 20th, and on the 22nd the White House announced his order that Gitmo be closed within the year)
    I don't understand: are you doubting these facts because you have been out of the loop with the news?
    (I've been THERE ! ... I had no TV for about 8 years while my children were young, so imagine my utter bewilderment upon seeing "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle" cereal in the grocery store !! )

Link that Holder is from that law firm:
    http://www.legalweek.com/legal-week/news/1147588/eric-holder-confirmed-us-attorney
    & that they have Gitmo clients:
    http://www.cov.com/probonooverview/probono.aspx?show=morehighlights
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 5:24 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• What are you asking for? Most of that stuff is common knowledge.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 6:47 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• so you want someone else to do your homework for you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:16 PM on Sep. 2, 2009