Would you prefer to sign on to meebo when you want to IM someone?

I love the Meebo Instant Msg that Cafe Mom added for us, but everytime I sign on to Cafe Mom, it takes forever to load because the computer is waiting for Meebo to load as well. It has really slowed my computer down when I am going from post to post or group to group. Meebe resets everytime I click?

MamaRita

Asked by MamaRita at 4:52 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I wish we could sign-in to but to my knowledge it's the set-up Meebo has and it's not being changed for now. If you want you can always turn it off by going to Privacy & Settings. Scroll down to "Show CafeMom Instant Messenger" and change the option to "never".
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 6:51 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I have it turned off for exactly that reason. I don't use it anyway but it's a nice feature to have. I admin for a couple groups with profiles and I can really see a difference between those profiles and mine.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 7:53 PM on Sep. 2, 2009