Have you ever found anything weird in your food? either store bought or in a restaurant?

I was just remembering the mouse that was baked into the hot dog buns...yuck

sylvia-ann

Asked by sylvia-ann at 4:56 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not weird, but gross--I ordered some chicken McNuggets for my daughter a few years back and we brought it home. She told me they looked burned and upon closer inspection, I saw that some jackass had either accidentally or intentionally spit some chewing tobacco shards in her nuggets. It took me years to go back to McDonalds. Ugh..
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 5:14 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• When I was younger, mom had made cube steak (chopped steak) for dinner and I cut into it and found a bloody band-aid. GROSS!!! Obviously the butcher lost something!
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 5:12 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Eww? a mouse? The only thing I've ever found was in a can of whole corn was a chunk of an ear of corn. Like someone had stuck it in the can and cut off what didn't fit. That was years ago in the "ugly label" brand, as my mom called them. Just a plain can, white paper....with a nutritional label and the word CORN on the front. I started buying my corn frozen after that. lol
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 5:13 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• LMAO Lost his bandage? It could've been worse you know?
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 5:14 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I bit into a piece of bone in a mcdonalds cheeseburger.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 5:16 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Cockroach in a burger. God, I was so sick for the longest time just thinking about how I almost ate that darn thing. I was pregnant at the time, too.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:14 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I was at a Black Angus one day and a very green, very FAT catepillar crawled out of my salad and onto my fork.

When I was a kid, my great grandmother was making me "ants on a log" for my school lunch. When I got to school, it had grey flecks on it. Her cigarette ash had dropped on it while she was packing it away.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 7:25 PM on Sep. 2, 2009