Have you ever seen an aura?

I was at church one day and we had a man speaking about ministry. He had been in ministry for years and years and so had his wife. But around him the entire time he was speaking I saw an aura around him. Has anyone else seen this? I have seen it another time or two also.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:11 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I have perceived the presence of someone's Spirit - but I have seen someone's aura. Does that count?
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 5:15 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• OP here~ I think so PaceMyself. I am just assuming that is what i was seeing. It was like a blue light around him. Like someone was holding a blue glowing light behind him. I dont know how else to explain it. Is that what you have seen? I saw another one that was goldish colored.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:21 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Yes, I have.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 5:30 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• You mean like the light of Christ around him? Spiritually the color blue is the Holy Spirit.
    You have to remember in the bible around the throne there is a circular rainbow... of many colors.
    Color is mentioned a lot in the bible and blue is used to represent heavenly color . Biblically we are to be walking in the Kingdom of Heaven and he certainly was. I am curious as to knowing who this person was.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 7:25 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Yes I have.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:47 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I sure have. One of the greatest, kindest most Godly pastors I've ever known was speaking at our church once, and I saw the same thing. That aura just surrounded this man. I knew it had to be the Spirit of God because I had never seen anything like that before. It's amazing isn't it?
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 7:58 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Not exactly see with the physical eye. But I can sense the aura and feel the energy.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 8:08 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Yep, I sure have.
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 11:09 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I have felt peoples' aura's or energy.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:13 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I can see auras as well. It's kinda neat, because sometimes it helps determine a person's mood.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 12:53 AM on Sep. 3, 2009