what was this about...

next store had a friend over....yeh finally....so iwas cleaning the dinning room and i saw a neighbor from down the street go by.she was in my yard.looking around.hmmm.i asked her what she was doing she said nothing.lol my next store neighbor sent her down to see if i was out side or in...kind of lol but kind of creepy.neighbors husband had told us that they were watching me but i didnt believe him.i found out what was going on cause my daughter had gone down the street and heard her on her cell phone...whats up with this???

nana77500

Asked by nana77500 at 5:12 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What????????
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 5:14 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• why would they be watching you? weird.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 5:15 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• No idea why you're next Door neighbor would be keeping tabs on you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• i dont know why they are watching me that is my question???why could they be???
    nana77500

Answer by nana77500 at 5:20 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• your next DOOR neighbor is a little creepy for sure..hmm thats weird..i would be def creeped out..have your husband confront them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:24 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• If this is a back yard...I'd find a way to fence it and keep it locked. Are these the kind of neighbors that are friends? if so...try to bring the subject up. If not....you might have to mention privacy and that you'll report it to the police if it happens again.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 5:26 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Seriously? Learn to spell, and your grammar. It's NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR. Oh, and DINING room. Geezus!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• anon 531....dont read my posts then.....
    nana77500

Answer by nana77500 at 5:34 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Sounds shady like they want to break into your house or something. I can't think of any good reasons why they would want to keep tabs on you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Are you growing wacky tobacky in the backyard? {wink, wink}
    Freak them out by looking out your window at them in your backyard or when you know they are looking at you. When they see YOU spying on THEM they'll get freaked out and wonder what's up. Give them a taste of their own medicine.
    If they ever ask you if you are watching them just tell them you were only watching your back.
    Give them something to think about.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:06 PM on Sep. 2, 2009