Anyone tried the Tauts Belly Wrap after you had a baby?

It is one of Brooke Burke's products and I read about it in a magazine. I'm willing to try anything to get rid of the baby weight, but since they are bit pricey, I was wondering if anyone had tried them. Here is the website:
http://www.babooshbaby.com/tauts.html

moviemom22

Asked by moviemom22 at 5:12 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• nope but i really want to!
    mommy-

Answer by mommy- at 5:30 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I'm going to try it with my third. You are supposed to wear it 40 days after you give birth constant and not take it off. I have a wrap from a previous pregnancy. Not sure why I have it cause I didn't get a c-section.
    ckrause

Answer by ckrause at 5:37 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• yes i did and it helps with pain but what they dont tell you is if you dont work out like crazy it doesnt do anything but offer support
    keansmommy

Answer by keansmommy at 9:25 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I bought a comfortable girdle type wrap and wore it every day for 3 weeks after having my first, and I swear my stomach was completely flat after that. You dont need to buy expensive wraps...go to target and buy one of those girdles. They have some with very comfortable material. Works like a charm!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Sep. 3, 2009