baby gifts

did you open your baby gifts as you got them or wait for baby to get here? I can't seem to help opening them! but I was thinking today, the us tech said she was absolutely positive the baby is a girl, but what if she's wrong? what do I do with all this pink if it's already opened and tags off? because you have to wash everything before they use it anyway...

rhianna1708

Asked by rhianna1708 at 5:16 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Try not to take the tags off. I was the same way! Luckily, they told me it was a girl and she was a girl. lol. If things are in boxes, save them. At least that way, you can return everything. Good luck and congrats.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 5:18 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Just keep the tags on and wait, have some one wash a few things for you the day you have your baby.That way u will know for sure if you can use these things or not.And if you have a boy you can exchange the stuff you cant use
    Skurvy

Answer by Skurvy at 5:19 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I opened my shower gifts at the shower. Not very many clothes as the shower was thrown by DHs co-workers and they got more "stuff."

My family doesn't do showers. The rest of the gifts came at the christening.

All gifts you get should at least have a gift receipt or store tag. Remove NOTHING until you'
    re going to use it.

And a confession...I didn't wash anything first.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:20 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Well early Congrat's to you! Hope its what you're hoping for! Healthy Beautiful Baby! I never had A Baby shower for gifts for mine. I was the only person I knew that didn't have a Shower. But What can I do? I had no Family or Friends to Care! My DD is 25. She has A 4 year old & a 18 mos. old Boys! She's due any Day now! With what we all believe is A girl too! I've gotten her some Cute things! I have A bag full of things! From A picture book to what not!! I'm hoping its A healthy Girl! We're all jobless here. So times are tough! But you're not alone! We're thinking that too!! One of my Friends gave me A whole bunch of Stuff from someone having A girl. Turned out to be a boy. So I had to agree if its a boy. I'll give her it all back. To find soneone having that perfect Girl! Best of Luck! Early Congrats'!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 5:38 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• i opened mine, all of them.. so that i would know what i needed before she got here..
    2.tyme.mom-2-be

Answer by 2.tyme.mom-2-be at 5:44 PM on Sep. 2, 2009