Anyone due at the beginning of January worried about baby coming early on christmas?

I am!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:21 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• na if she comes she comes i am due the 9th and DH thinks she will come at the end of december so idk
    mommy-

Answer by mommy- at 5:29 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I'm not pregnant now, but my first baby was due on Dec 15th and I didn't have her until the 29th! Yes I was very worried that I would have her on Christmas or Chrismas Eve, lol. Right after Christmas birthdays are great for us moms, we get all the great after Christmas sales.
    It turns out that if your baby is born on Christmas, they put the Christmas babies in giant stocking shaped sleeping bags. They're made and donated by a quilting group. Super cute!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:36 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I am due also jan 9th... and i have this feeling he will come early... my first came at 37weeks...so we shall see
    AMBsMOMMY

Answer by AMBsMOMMY at 7:31 PM on Sep. 2, 2009