Do you work for cutco or use any of their products?

Do you like it? I just got a job there.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:24 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was hooked into it when I was just out of high school. The ad in the paper said "selling sporting goods and outdoor items", lol. It was just one of those multi-level....pushy to get you to sell....pressuring....things that are out there. Dont get me wrong, if you are into direct selling you can make some money at it. I just didnt like going to all of those meetings and I was really uncomfortable going into peoples houses and going through the "demo" thing. Just give it a try...you may like it more than I did! :) Good Luck!
    Lesa0622

Answer by Lesa0622 at 5:42 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• My husband did it a very long time ago. The knives are good, but it's like any other multi level marketing thing, alot of pressure to sell and the knives are very expensive. His mother bought a set of the knives and I think one other person bought a set but that was it, he didn't make any money.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 6:24 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• i did it for 2 appts. i dont know why i bought into it. i didnt like going to people's houses and trying to get them to buy my knives... well order them... i would get out now if i were you but it is like any pyramid thing, if you can do it, you can make a lot, but very few are at the top.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 7:07 PM on Sep. 2, 2009