i have been constipated for two weeks now...what can i do i have taken mom once but it didnt seem to help

i am not pregnant i just had my son a couple of months ago...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:46 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Health

• Try dried prunes and prunejuice.
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 5:48 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Prune Juice or Dried Prunes,Miralax, and drink extra water.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 5:48 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• For me, it is as simple as a milkshake. Lactose and I don't get along. But for the kids, I give them a few glasses of apple juice. We don't like prunes, so we avoid them. The apple juice usually works. I've never had that problem for THAT long of a time though.
    Petie

Answer by Petie at 5:50 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Exercising usually gets things moving, too.

Answer by Bmat at 5:55 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I bike ride and it always helps me poop.You mean for 2 weeks you have not pooped?That's really bad,I would talk to your doctor.Did this ever happen to you before.What have you been doing differently.I would start drinking 8 glasses of water a day and drink 2 in the morning and 2 after lunch and 2after dinner and 2 before bed and eat more fiber like bran cereals,leafy greens,and apples.But the best way I get rid of constipation is inserting suppositories into my anal, I poop right away,you should buy Fleet's ina green and white label,they work the best.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• It might seem unhealthy and a funny answer, but a ciggerette and a nice hot cup of coffee with creamer in it in the morning,(better if im alone, dont know why! lol) usually gets my bowels a'movin!
    nirelan

Answer by nirelan at 6:56 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• are you drinking enough water? cut out white foods (flour, rice, sugar) and other low/no fiber foods like meat and dairy. Eat lots of fruits (not banana, though), vegetables, whole grains (brown rice, quinoa, etc.) and legumes (lentils, tofu, beans, etc.).

Answer by rkoloms at 9:49 PM on Sep. 2, 2009