What is your credit score?

Mine is 601 which is horrible in my opinion. I have nothing negative on my account. My debt is mostly student loans which get paid each month all together the total is 12k, and my car is almost paid off. My husbands credit is better but I didn't know that when you have credit cards that when you are close to your maximum limit it reflects a bad debt to credit ratio. I'm just doing some research on everything about credit scores.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:55 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mine is 842 and my husband's is 563.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:59 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• My credit score is... nothing I don't have credit at all. My fiance's was 724, we missed a car payment and it went down to 650. He is 19 and hasn't had much time to screw it up yet, I'm 18 and haven't had a chance to get any credit at all.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 5:59 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• FICO - 775
    VANTAGE - 896
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:03 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Let's just put it this way, if someone were to steal my identity,and try to use my credit, they'd give it right back! That's how bad mine is! LOL. Working on getting it back on track,though,but it does take time and patience.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:06 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• -5
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:09 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• 750 right now. Nothing negative, I'm just young and don't have much history.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 6:40 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I was VERY immature when I was younger. I got $25,000 from my dad's death and blew it in four months (I had a drug and alcohol habit...I have been clean for 5 years now). And once the money ran out, I started writing checks I knew weren't good. But they went through for about a month at the store. Needless to say, my credit is SCREWED! I don't even know HOW to get it back to OK.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:00 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Whatever is the lowest score you can have. It used to be good, but eh, now it sucks. I'm trying to care.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:31 PM on Sep. 2, 2009