what do you think about this situation

I took a pregnacy test in July neg took another one neg then had extremely light period if its called that at all i think it was implantation bleeding beginning of aug took another one which came out positive my first day of my last period was june 29 im not one hundred percent sure what is your opinion of this situation

Rainbowdreams

Asked by Rainbowdreams at 6:02 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think that if you had some bleeding at all in July that you were probably not pregnant, but for sure mention it to your doctor. I had a very very light period (all pink, only lasted about 6 hours and no need for a pad or tampon at all) but it turns out I was NOT pregnant at the time. Ultrasound dating confirmed that I got pregnant after that.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 6:19 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• are you asking if we think you are pregnant? if you had a positive pregnancy test than yes i think you are.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:10 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• She is asking if she should consider her last period the one in June or the one in July. I was always told to go from your last normal period. So June. I thought I had a period after I got pregnant with DD but it turns out it was implantation bleeding. So yeah, Id talk to your doctor or midwife but as far as from what I've been told...Go with June as your LMP.
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 11:38 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Mention that to your doctor, that is what I had to do. I had 2 normal periods the beginning and end of July then an early as well as short one the 21st of August. My doc says I was already pregnant then
    MotherofTahj

Answer by MotherofTahj at 11:01 PM on Sep. 4, 2009