Should I feel bad?

Because I don't. We took a family trip to Las Vegas recently and I was walking with my 2 year old son to the breakfast cafe. Well, he was in awe of the casino and all of its grandeur. We were walking along the aisle and he was clearly out of the way of other people. He was staring at the ceiling and had his hand on a chair. Well, this 350 pound older gentelman (probably around 65 years old) walked by and glared at my son. He was clearly disgusted at him for some reason. He kept walking, shaking his head. Well, I guess he lost his balance from shaking his head because he tripped over his own feet and fell to the ground, slamming his arm into a casino table on the way to the ground. My little guy was doing nothing wrong and was not in this guy's way, but was the reason the man fell. I feel like it serves him right, but maybe that's just me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:09 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• karma is a b*$#%h...i lived in Vegas and would take my daughter in the casino in her stroller to eat when she was 2 months old. if anyone gave me a dirty look or said anything i would have told them to shove it where the sun don't shine thank you very much.
    stargoddess120

Answer by stargoddess120 at 7:17 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• it does serve him right. thats karma right there.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 6:12 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• It's called Karma
    Jan40

Answer by Jan40 at 6:13 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• He was probably one of those people wondering what a toddler is doing in a casino lol. Most people don't understand that just because you're in a casino doesn't mean you're gambling and drinking and exposing your kids to horrible things lol. I would have offered to help the man up though, I hate seeing people get hurt. I can't believe he would be that obvious about the way he felt though.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 6:14 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Thats pretty funny. hehehehe....
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 6:14 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• That's terrible!... yet funny... >:0)~
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:31 PM on Sep. 2, 2009