Is there a specific place to sell and buy things on here that mamas make or no longer need?

I am new on here and was wandering if this site is anything like Babygaga.com. I know on there that mamas make things like bows and sell them and they also are allowed to sell clothes and things they no longer need. I have sold on there and bought off there, but there is a lot of drama sometimes and was looking into other mama websites that I can make a home at. Can anyone help?

Danielle101484

Asked by Danielle101484 at 6:11 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Shopping

• I was just about to post the same thing. Haha.

Some chick was pretending to be me on baby-gaga and was selling stuff and not sending it out. So I came here (:

addysmama32309

Answer by addysmama32309 at 5:59 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• it's under journals..

cafemom marketplace. But it's set up a little more similar to craigslist.com. You CAN NOT advertise in this forum though, it's against the guidelines.

Basically inorder to use the marketplace you can run a search for what you are looking for in journals, just include marketplace into your search.
    To post, you just post a journal entry about what you want to sell or give away, and you HAVE to click the send to marketplace button.

You can write to Cafemom themselves, in the cafemom forum for questions to get better details, or ask them directly through their contact us page.. or threw their cafemom discussion group.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:23 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• shopbay
    mommieschildren

Answer by mommieschildren at 4:10 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• thank you mommieschildren. here's the link if you want to follow me there:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/shopbay
    bluemonkeygirl

Answer by bluemonkeygirl at 2:30 PM on Aug. 11, 2010