Fire prayers from my Christian sisters please...

I have friends and family in CA. Would you all please pray for the fire to be controlled and ask God to walk with the people who are touched by the fire?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Are you talking about the fire in Los Angeles? I am way north in Calif but yes I will pray for their safety. 60 people lost homes in Auburn which is North of me in Sacramento. Its not pretty !
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 7:18 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• All those affected are in my prayers.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 7:33 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Absolutely...those fires are just horrible to watch on the news. I pray for your family's safety....and for your peace of mind...God Bless
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 7:59 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Yes i will pray for God's will to be done :)
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 8:52 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I live in Fresno. There are 3 major fires in CA. The one up north near Sacramento, the LA one which is the biggest, and there is one that is burning near yosemite national park.  We need to pray for people in all three areas, as well as for the safety of the fire fighters.  Many come from all parts of the state and some of the near by states as well. 

teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 1:53 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I am in L.A. and the air is awful! The moon is orange and the sun is blocked out by smoke which makes it look an eerie orange all day long. God bless the 2 firefighters who lost their lives and the people who lost their homes. I hear this fire was started by a human so if it was done on purpose, God bless their soul.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 4:45 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I would be interested in knowing if the fire will listen to the prayers against it. Please let me know.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:16 PM on Sep. 3, 2009