Unknown money taken out of my online banking??What the...

Hey, all!

I've just found out that e-commerce group had taken $30 from my online banking account.

The problem is that neither my husband nor I know what that company is! I've never heard of it.

What's that company, anyway?
And If they "accidentally" took my money from the account,
how can I get my money back?

Any ideas? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:41 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Money & Work

• They had to have authorization...Call your bank and file a fraud alert on the money.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:44 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Did you try to make a payment on the phone or something and thats how they ran it possibly?! I know my credit cards get ran through a funny name that sounds something like that, other than that, i would call your bank and report it, or have them at least research it!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 6:58 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• tell your bank you didn't authorize this and they will send the payment back to them and restore the money back into your account. i sign up at times for things and then the company names comes across my account and then realize cause it was something we signed up for. if your sure tell the bank. i have this happen to me and they work fast on it. often times it's a scam but you have to alert the bank to the problem.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 7:00 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• isn't ecommerce a dating site?? I might be confused but that's what I thought. Anyway, if you call the bank or go online there should be a 800# to call. Just tell them what's up and they should give you a refund.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• If you contact your bank they have a form for an unauthorized ACH form or at least they should.   Fill that out and have them return it back.

patchthatpays

Answer by patchthatpays at 10:22 AM on Sep. 3, 2009