shooting pains in ear

Okay, my nine year old daughter has allergies that causes a lot of drainage. Last week her ear was hurting at school so the nurse called and said that she thought Makenzie had an ear infection because her ear was red with fluid. So I took her to the pedi and they said that it was just her allergies and they were draining behind her ears, but it was NOT infected. So we went home. After a day or so of allergy meds, she felt a little better. Well today the nurse calls again and said she was complaining again. And that her ear was red with fluid again. I'll admit I forgot to give her the allergy meds this morning, as we were rushing to get to school. Anyway she gets home and she has a loose tooth, and we pull it. It's on the opposite side of the pain. Anyway she has 3 more loose teeth. On the side of the ear pain, there is a tooth that is loose with a tooth growing in front of it. Could this be the prob, or an infection

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Health

• I was going to say jaw pain. Yes, I would treat with motrin and use the allergy meds faithfully, at least at night. I bet it's the teeth but don't ignore it for too long.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:28 PM on Sep. 2, 2009