(MAYBE TMF) WHAT CAN i DO TO TURN ON MY HUBBY???

I mean don't get me wrong me and my hubby do have a wonderful sex life just there are sometimes where my hubby will say not tonight how about tomorrow and it is usually through the week cause he is so tired after he gets home from work. I am looking at things to like really turn him on? Thinks I can do to him that he can't tell me tomorrow lol? Any idea ladies? Thanks for any that you might have

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• take him on a date, i did this for my hubby one week when he was working very long hours..on the wkend I made reservations at a nice restaurant and hotel. after dinner we went back to the hotel room..i gave him a nice hot bath, full body massage, etc then we did the due. it was sorta like trading places i enjoyed it...and men like it when a woman takes charge, its a turn on. have fun
    kiyad22

Answer by kiyad22 at 12:05 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• So you want to get your nut regardless that your husband is tired? That's pretty selfish
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:48 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I asked my boyfriend and he said "Offer a blow job"! It DOES work for me! Good luck!
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 6:51 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Unfortunately your situation sounds like mine, my SO works 12-14 hours day outside, so by the time he gets home and i get off work hes sooo burnt out that i dont really try to push it, if he wants it we go for it, other wise we kinda have gotten used to bein wild on the weekends!! lol!!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 7:06 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• LOL CRYSTALJANIE
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:08 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• oh I also ment to say thanks CRYSTAL LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:09 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• want to borrow my hubby????....he'll work a 14 hour shift and come home ready or should i say come home and be all over me(even if people are here)...its exhausting sometimes....and he doesn't just want it ONCE!!!! its nice that we still got it after 6 years ...they say the grass is greener on the other side.....be careful what you wish for ....
    abbyg

Answer by abbyg at 7:33 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Have you considered morning sex instead? Hit him when he first wakes up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• could I ABBYQ lol and for anon 7:40 achually no I haven't tried to before he leaves for work
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:12 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• If he's that tired, nothing will help but letting him get some rest.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:56 PM on Sep. 2, 2009