i think i may have a bladder infection

i have to pee about every 20 min and only a little bit comes out, and it tickles almost when i have to pee.... i know that sounds weird.
its also painful sometimes...

soundl ike a bladder infection?
can i just drink a bunch of water all day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:53 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Health

• sounds like early onset of one, yes water and cranberry juice, and you might want to go get some OTC stuff for it, like AZO or something of the sort. if it gets worse you'll be miserable!!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 7:05 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I pee all the time too,it drives me crazy.I tried Levaquin for a urinary tract infection and it stopped me from peeing so often the first 3 days of use but I don't know if that was a side effect or if it was helping but it did clear up other peeing problems I was having and I asked the doctor to check my urine again after treatment and they still found a little blood in my urine and she's going to put me back on it in a little while.So urinary tract infections cause peeing alot and people have told me to use cranberry pills instead of cranberry juice because of the sugar and calories.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Drink a TON of cranberry juice and see what happens but don't wait too long.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:28 PM on Sep. 2, 2009