Is it possible to have a fever inside your mouth?

I have a very mild sore throat but feeling alittle better I am starting to sneeze and got the sniffles other than that I feel fine. I just can't help feeling my feverish mouth...I hate it.

What can I do to cool it (make the fever feeling to go away) no other fever but the one that I have explained...Thanks!

Asked by Anonymous at 6:57 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Health

• you may have an infection in your mouth, but a fever is your BODY fighting off the infection wherever it may be.

take fever medicine to bring it down. drink lots of water. drink luke warm lemon water too that helps. and chloroseptic spray.

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 7:00 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• A fever is a systemic condition that indicates that your core body temperature has risen. The sensation of a 'hot mouth' is probably a side effect of the fever, or an indication that you're dehydrated. If you don't have a fever, try drinking more water, and sucking on some sugarfree hard candy (the sugared kind will simply make you thirstier) or chew some minty gum.

Answer by Busimommi at 7:16 PM on Sep. 2, 2009