Dizzy, headaches, and my eyes hurt.

I'm almost 13 weeks now and I've been having dizzy spells. I also can only comfortably sleep on my left side. I've had tension in my neck and shoulders, which I am assuming is responsible for the headaches and eye pain. Anyone else have this?? How did you fix it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:18 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Funny you ask. My sister is 9 weeks and have the same problem. She is going to the chiropractic to keep her neck and hip in alignmnet. I would recommend that above anything else. And one time might not fix it, but it will some severe relief...good luck momma
    racingmomma

Answer by racingmomma at 7:24 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Are you taking your prenatal vitamins? You can take tylenol when you're pregnant but I wouldn't depend on it. I was extrememly dizzy my first trimester and I believe it had to do with blood supply. Everything in your body goes to your baby first. So being anemic is somewhat common in pregnancies, just make sure you take those vitamins!
    msfila1980

Answer by msfila1980 at 8:19 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• These are all common signs of dehydration. Drink some gatorade or pedialyte. It will get your electrolytes up and keep you hydrated :) this happens to me a lot (I'm 15 weeks, and have a 2 y/o and and 1 y/o, so I've dealt with it a lot. lol).
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 11:01 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• keep your "water" supply up. But also you need an extra 400cal a day while pregnant. If you dont get enough water or calories you can cause these problems. It may however be something a lot worse. If it continues speak with a doctor until you get a straight answer.
    catgil85

Answer by catgil85 at 1:56 AM on Sep. 3, 2009