• In the Spotlight:

why do people b&*5 so much?

k so today i go to my son doc. this lady is complaing cuz they are not seeing her fast. so the receptionist tells her that schedule appoiments have to be seen first( she is a same day call in)so then she goes off on the receptionist. you told me to come at 2:30 so why do i have to wait blah blah. IS EVEN POSTED IN OFFICE. SCHEDULE APP ARE SEEN BEFORE SAME DAY CALL AND WALK IN.

piwife

Asked by piwife at 7:18 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It seems self explanatory to me, I don't know. She should know they were squeezing her in at 2:30pm where there was a little wiggle room. I wait two hours for my doc, every time, even with a scheduled appt.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:20 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Our peds office is always busy, whether we're same day or scheduled, so we have learned to be patient. No pun intended,lol
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 7:45 PM on Sep. 2, 2009