Is this normal at 36 weeks? I dont remember it with my first pregnancy

Im feeling incredible vaginal and rectal pressure these days. I dont remember feeling this with my first pregnancy at all. Its horribly uncomfortable and even painful. Is it normal, does it mean anything?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:31 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes its normal...means the baby dropped.....
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 7:34 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Since you are at 36 weeks, your baby could have dropped and that would create a lot of extra pressure. Lie on your left side for relief. If that doesn't work try this simple exercise I learned. Get on all fours. Start with your back flat, looking forward, then slowly let your hips rotate in so your spine curves, then reverse the motion so you're arching you back like a cat. Look down when you do that. It should help with back pain and pressue. Finish by stretching down to the floor in a squat...that's hard to describe...you can stay on your knees and just lower your arms down to the ground slowly. Stop if you get dizzy or feel light-headed. Hope that helps.
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 7:35 PM on Sep. 2, 2009